SAUL NASH (LABEL)
Founded in 2018. Saul Nash is an Emerging British Menswear Label created by Dancer & Designer Saul Nash.
Bridging the gap between Luxury Menswear & Activewear the brand exists to produce unique contemporary technical garments cut & designed for the liberation of movement. Using zips and lightweight materials the garments are made to function as well as stylishly enable their wearer. Grounded in the ethos of community the brand utilises local North London based manufacturers to produce limited quantities. Sauls shows demonstrate his background in dance and embrace his London roots often featuring his friends as models & collaborators.
SAUL NASH (PERSON)
Saul Nash is a Dancer and Designer from North East London. Having received a scholarship to attend and graduate from the eminent MA Menswear at the Royal College of Art in 2018, Nash came from the unconventional route of Performance. Practicing for many years as a dancer and graduating from BA Performance Design at Central Saint Martins in 2015.
Inspired by the kinetic body and the subversion of sportswear via the memories of the different people he grew up around in London, Nash’s practice extends to worn garments and their ability to liberate an individual’s identity.
- Static|Motion: Shelter AW20 supported by Fashion East AW20 (London Fashion week AW20) (2020)
-Movement Direction Bianca Saunders AW20 Videolight Presentation (London Fashion Week Mens AW20) (2020)
- Choreography Nene Cherry Buffalo Stance 2020 Directed By Stephan Isaac-Wilson (2020)
-Choreographed Immersive Party for 'Extreme beauty,' By IB Kamara for Vogue italia (Milan Fashion Week SS20)(2019)
- Choreographed 'Extreme beauty .' by IB Kamara Directed by Stephan Isaac-Wilson for Vogue Italia(2019)
-Choreography Lafawndah 'Daddy.' Music Video.(2019)
-Panel Nowness Awards 2019 (2019)
-Debut Fashion East SS20 (2019)
- Starred in Harrods x Nowness 'Coming together,' Directed by Campbell Addy (2019)
- Discovery Lab AW19 (2019)
- Adidas x RCA Prize Winner 2017 (2017)
- Full Fee Scholarship Recipient (RCA) (2016-2018)
- Coats Foundation (2018)